Forward Digital is committed to protecting the local and global environment. To minimise environmental impacts concerning our activities, products, and services, we shall:
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements, such as Greening Government Commitment and ISO 14001:2015 standards.
- To include the consideration of environmental issues in all business strategies and initiatives.
- Forward Digital senior management are committed to ensure that protection of the environment is firmly embedded in both the company’s and all employees culture and will endeavour to influence its suppliers and customers in a similar strategic environmental manner.
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste, and minimise the consumption of resources, by setting internal annual targets in compliance with the Greening Government Commitment.
- Consider the wider global impact of all our activities including those of our suppliers, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Educate, train, and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner and ensure that a continuous professional development strategy remains core to our business gaols.
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors.
- To investigate the feasibility of influencing its suppliers, customers and third parties with consideration to the life cycle of their aspects and activities.
Name and Title: Reece Charsville - Director.