Quality Policy Statement01/02/2023
Commitment to Quality
Forward Digital is wholly committed to our quality policy which is in place to ensure our services fully meet the requirements of our customers at all times. Forward Digital goal is to be the best recruitment solutions provider to the not for profit sector. To achieve this goal we are committed to implementing, maintaining and continually assessing operational systems and processes.
Approach to Quality
Forward Digital firmly believes in the concept of customer and supplier working together in pursuing this policy and in continually striving for improvements in service quality.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- A customer complaints procedure
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- Training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Within this policy we are committed to operating our Company under the disciplines and control of a Quality Management System conforming to the International Standard IS0 9001:2015, planned and developed jointly with our other management functions.
To ensure that the policy is successfully implemented, staff are responsible for identifying customer requirements, and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed to meet those requirements.
Objectives needed to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met, and that continual improvement is maintained in line with the spirit of the policy, will be set, determined and monitored at Management Review.
The Quality Policy principles and objectives will be communicated and available to staff at all times. Training will be an integral part of the strategy to achieve the objectives. The Policy will also be available to clients and candidates upon request.
These are outlined as follows:
- Responsibility for delivering quality services rests with everyone at Forward Digital
- Each Team Leader has responsibility for monitoring the quality of services for their area of the business.
- Overall responsibility for maintaining and evaluating our Quality Management System rests with Forward Digital Quality Manager with the support of the Senior Management Team.
Training & Support
We shall ensure that all Forward Digital personnel understand and fully implement our Company's policies and objectives and are able to perform their duties effectively through an ongoing training and development programme.
- As part of their induction to Forward Digital , all staff are fully briefed on the Quality Policy, its aims and objectives.
- Forward Digital staff are given full training to ensure they can carry out all functions of their role, as per guidelines set out in our quality manuals.
- Annual appraisals are held for all staff to assess performance and identify training needs.
- All training needs identified, to ensure quality is maintained, are fed into an overall training plan and assessed and implemented, whilst considering any budgetary constraints.
- Objectives and action points are reviewed monthly in 1:2:1 Clarity meetings with line managers.
Monitoring & Evaluation
Forward Digital will constantly review and improve upon our services to ensure tasks are completed in the most cost effective and timely manner for the benefit of all our customers.
Forward Digital achieves this by:
- Obtaining client feedback following the completion of each assignment
- Conducting an annual client survey relating to Quality
- Carrying out an annual candidate survey, measuring all aspects of candidate care
- Closely monitoring our ad hoc compliments and complaints procedure
- Quarterly management review meetings to assess and agree actions to amend and improve quality management system
- Internal Auditing of departments twice a year on a three-month rotation
- Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
Forward Digital is committed to operating continuously to the highest possible quality standards and will maintain the necessary Quality Approvals consistent with our customer requirements.
Name and Title: Harry Bendix-Lewis - Director.